Hiring a Magnolia Heart Babysitter is a simple, hassle free process!
- Become a member to receive access to our database of Magnolia Babysitters!
- Review Babysitter profiles in your area, searching for specific skills or qualifications
- Contact Babysitter candidates to schedule phone interviews before making your decision (must have an authorized membership account with magnoliaheartbabysitters.com)
- Relax knowing a fully screened babysitter will entertain and care for your children while you are away from home!
What makes MagnoliaHeartBabysitters.com different from other sitter sites?
- Unlike other sitter sites, you don’t have to pay to run background checks on individual babysitters. We do all the work for you!
- Magnolia Heart Babysitters are only allowed to upload a Babysitter profile if they meet the strict standards of becoming a Magnolia Heart Babysitter:
- All babysitters must undergo a complete screening, including professional criminal background checks, sex offender registry checks, and child abuse registry checks.
- Every Magnolia Heart Babysitter must maintain Infant/Child CPR and First Aid certifications and complete annual babysitter safety training.
- We also personally interview applicants (in person or via video conferencing) – and conduct babysitter training. They are not allowed to create a free profile.
- Magnolia Heart Babysitters come prepared with their Magnolia Kiddie Kits (craft supplies, books, games, activities), ready to play and interact with children of all ages.
- We also have babysitters who are special needs awareness trained and have experience or training for various disabilities and developmental delays. Our goal is to connect you with a babysitter who is ready and able to meet any specific needs of your children.
- Magnolia Heart’s Babysitter Line is available if there are any problems with your booking.
- Annual membership gives you unlimited access to our database of fully screened, professional babysitters dedicated to the care of your children.